Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Bitching about boss and ex boss

I have been working for 5 years and I have experienced working in both male and female bosses and truth to be told, from my teeny weeny experience, I'd say give me male boss any time! Haha..I went to a kursus a few months back and the facilitator asked us to put up our hands to show our preferences for male or female boss. And when she said "who prefer male boss please put up your hand!", and almost automatically most of the hands inside the hall shot up. When it came to female boss turn, only two hands shot up. What do you think?

I am of course a female and God forbids, when in the future I become a boss I evolve into those female boss traits that I so so despised. Female boss are more bossy, I think they have this mentality to prove that they are better than their male counterparts. They are also super strict and sometimes they just want to torture you that you feel like throwing your 3 inch pump shoes at them. I'm sorry if I have offended some people with my view, but I guess my bad experience with female boss have shaped me to be this kind of person..hehe.

And most of my male boss or ex bosses are of easy going kind, and more flexible and easy to talk to. Though not all male bosses are good boss and not all female bosses are bossy boss, I guess the hardest one to find is good boss. Boss who will motivate you and make you a better employee and guide you to be an asset to the organisation. Eh, now I sound like I'm in job interview..hahaha..

Anyway my mum used to tell me that my dad's staff used to be afraid of him because he is a super strict boss (see not all female are strict..haha!) and I told my mum that I think I would really hate it if I were to work under my father supervision (which thanksfully I never did!)! She just laughed back which I secretly thought she must have agreed with me too..kehkeh.

8 superstars:

Nurmala said...

Saya x pernah lagi dapat bos perempuan.
Tapai exec perempuan ada la..mak aii..dia punya lorat cam dia pulak bos..yackkk~~

~Eila @ Along~ said...

dulu my manager pompuan...mmg lagi leceh dr my boss yg lelaki ni..tp bila part personal..pompuan lagi senang nak bincang..

Jade said...

i pun rasa kalo boss pompuan ni ada lecey sket..my boss pun lecey tp dlm bab keje je...kalau bab "gila-gila", dia pun same nk menjoin staff yg muda2 belaka nih.. kuikuikui..

:. iBuAfiQah a.k.a Irnie .: said...

irnie dah 5 tahun bekerja....
dah bekerja dgn bos lelaki n pempuan...pd irnie bos lelaki lebih flesible dlm bekerja tp bos pempuan..so strict n emo skit...tp irnie setuju dgn akak...susah nk jupe dgn bos yg sungguh memahami anak buah dia......kalu ada pun cepat sgt naik pangkat..sbb suma staf suma doakan dia murah rezeki atas kebaikan dia....

mommysarah said...

yerps, boss perempuan suka lepas tangan. anything happen, simply salahkan org bawah. boss lelaki? i juz love it..diorang gentle, kalo salah direct ngaku..

precious innocent said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
precious innocent said...

kalau i la jadi bos, i akan benarkan semua staff i ym/berblog x kira masa..

janji semua kerja siap on time..

ha ha.. sapa nak amik I jadi bos depa?? keh keh

-mama emma-

Zanna_MamaBatrice said...

so far semua boss i the best..he he he
accept the chinesse one...sgt poyos....x reti appreciate kerja kita

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com : background image by Patrick Hennessey