Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Metrojaya Warehouse Sale

Updating the blog for the second time today (macam takde keje pulak ye..haha). Out of curiosity, have any of you go to Metrojaya Warehouse Sale before? I really want to buy myself a new perfume, but of course being kedekut me, I don't want to spend too much on the perfume so I prefer hunting it at Warehouse Sale. And since this warehouse sale do actually sell perfume, I wonder if it is worth it for me to take a leave on the 23rd. Haha. I just want to be the first one there. Haha kiasu tak? So if any of you have been to this Warehouse Sale before do share it here. Thanks!
The sale flyer from shoppingnsales!

By the way the above Warehouse Sale will be held at Stadium Malawati, Shah Alam and not Metrojaya outlets ya!

6 superstars:

saveme_zero said...

uikk...Mj sale tu. 22hb ni ada JJ Card mber sale..abis le duit..hahaha

sns said...

Tks for linking to shoppingNsales.com, Malaysian Super Mummy! :)

Enjoy the Sales!
:) SNS

precious innocent said...

nak p ke xnak nie...
dekat giler dgn umah i......

tp duit lak makin susut nieeeee

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

supermummy said...

saveme_zero
oo yake j card member kat ne lak? isk ada je peluang2 nak habiskan duit ni..hahah

sns
thanks for featuring all the sales! yours are my favourite sales site!

precious innocent
i suggest u pegi..lepas tu buat review baru i pulak pegi..kehkeh..tapi jgn la shopping sampai habis semua barang ya..

nifalnin... said...

alahai.. x gaji lagi nih... hati membuak2 nak g... PLF cepat le masukkan gaji beta... aduyaiii...

Zanna_MamaBatrice said...

OMG SALES

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com : background image by Patrick Hennessey