Friday, September 26, 2008

Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri!


The above pic is the picture of me and my sister posing with our duit raya which was way back in 2005. Yes, I was 24 and still single at the time and already working, but I still got duit raya, which of course is perfectly fine by me! This year though is completely different. It's Husayn's turn to get duit raya but hey you can't never tell if I ever going to get duit raya again this year! Haha. Anyway, the first time I celebrated raya with Husband at my kampung in Batu Pahat, both of us received duit raya from my parents, my nyai (which means grandmother. Since we are totally Jawa people, we call our granny Nyai), uncles and aunties. It caught Husband by surprise since the last time he received duit raya was back during his school days. Last year, we celebrated Raya at Husband side at Taiping, so we don't receive any. But this year, we are going back to my kampung again! I am so so excited! But of course we are still going back to Taiping before Raya.

Since I did not make any cards, I would like to wish all Muslim Malaysian Supermummy readers, followers ( ada ke,haha), affiliates and everybody who accidentally came into this website, a Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri and Maaf Zahir Batin! I also would like to thank all of you for actually take your time reading this blog of mine! It has been a pleasure knowing you all after this months and hope you have a safe journey back to your kampung!

I'll be on leave until 6 October and should be back after that. See you all later!

5 superstars:

pizli_mw said...

selamat hari raya intan, al-fisyar and husayn.. maaf zahir batin..

supermummy said...

selamat hari raya pizli! maaf zahir batin juga! nanti raya jangan lupa dtg open house aku! haha..tentative date 19 october kot..kehkeh..tp kalau tak jadi pon dtg je la..

Shopaholic Mama said...

Hello Supermummy. Salam Aidilfitri to you & yr family! Enjoy yr raya ok!

Zanna_MamaBatrice said...

byknyer angpow

precious innocent said...

selamat, hari raya...
hari utk kite bsuke rie..

-mama emma-

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com : background image by Patrick Hennessey