Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Of Traffic Summons and the agony of actually paying for it!

Out of curiosity I went to this website to check my husband traffic summonses and this is what I found:
He has 4 unpaid summonses that dated way back to 2002! Good thing the car is registered under my name so every time we renew road tax there are no problems at all. The above pic is only for PDRM traffic summonses. He has this collection of summonses from MBPJ that he always ignored, and the thing about MBPJ (Majlis Bandaraya Petaling Jaya) is they will forward the letter to the car owner, who in this case is mine, which due to this, I got a little pissed off.

But the thing about MBPJ is they simply summon people without checking. Like my father's case. My father parked his car in front of our house and since our house is quite near all this shoplots you will find the parking is quite full along the stretchway in front of our house. We have to put this notice "The car belongs to house....". And the MBPJ has accidentally thrice gave out summonses to my father for parking in front of our own house! How irritating is that! I mean once is understandable but thrice is certainly unforgiven.

And so the moral of this entry is go pay your traffic summonses today before police came knocking at your door. Anyway I told husband that if the police ever caught him for not paying those 4 summonses I am not going to bail him out. How cruel is that,haha!

4 superstars:

shafa said...

Kl tgk saman nanti mood raya xda plak. lps raya baru check laaaa. Ksian husband kena warning.hehehehhe

supermummy said...

shafa
haha takpe tgk saman raya baru boleh careful sikit bila balik raya supaya tak terkena saman lagi..haha!

Zanna_MamaBatrice said...

hu hu hu
nasib me xde saman lagi

precious innocent said...

lega keta i x tersenarai.. huhu

-mama emma-

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com : background image by Patrick Hennessey