Monday, September 1, 2008

Selamat Hari Kebangsaan & Selamat Berpuasa!

The Jalur Gemilang is flying high!

If you think this site look a little bit different, don't worry it's not your browser's fault. It is my fault! I tweaked here and there and accidentally overwrite my previous theme! I have to download it all over again so you will see that this time it will look the same like the previous one but some things are still missing or maybe the font colours are a little bit different. I tried to make it similar as possible, so please excuse me for some changes. Anyway if you did not realise the difference then I guess that is good too! Haha. Anyway alhamdulillah everything is returning to normal and I hope it will remain normal.

Anyway today is National Day and to all my Malaysian readers, I shout to you Merdeka! And the fasting month should be tomorrow and don't forget to sahur and perform your terawih prayer!

2 superstars:

siti fatimah said...

selamat menyambut ramadhan... semoga puasa kali nihhh diberkati aminn....

precious innocent said...

negaraku...
tanah tumpahnya darahku..
rakyat hidup bsatu & maju..
rahmat bahgia, tuhan kurniakan...
raja kita..
selamat btakhta...
rahmat bahgia, tuhan kurniakan...
raja kita..
selamat btakhta...

-mama emma-

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com : background image by Patrick Hennessey