Tuesday, August 26, 2008

The day Husayn start using stroller again!

The crowd at the Parenthood Expo

So did you manage to catch the Parenthood Expo at Midvalley? I went to the expo around 4pm yesterday so I think I missed most of the events that they had. We first went to the Immunoland, but nothing really interest me. There was this long queue to enter the Immunoland sort of like tent or something, so that kill off my intention to go in there with Husayn. Kids who enter the tent can wear this space-looking Immunoland vest or something. There are lots and lots of parents with strollers that I think I've never seen strollers that many in my whole life! Haha.

Husayn on his stroller at the expo where he kept trying to reach for people's bums..haha

It also was Husayn's first time in a stroller, well sort of. The last time we used the stroller was when he was around 3 months++! Husayn is 16 months now, can you believe how long have we been peram-ing the stroller in the store? Haha. I blame it on Husband. He said the stroller is too big and too leceh to carry around, so for all this while we only used the baby carrier to carry Husayn around. I love the baby carrier since it was usually Husband who carry Husayn (which means I can shop peacefully,yay!) and we will not ended up banging people with the baby carrier (which I never did with Husayn's stroller but somehow other people's stroller always find its way banging me from behind). Anyway the decision to use this stroller again is because Husayn is getting bigger and heavier to carry around, furthermore he can sleep peacefully inside the stroller if he feels like it!

Ok back to the Parenthood Expo, it was so-so to me. There are a lot of booth alright, but I wish they have booth for more well known brands like the one from Mead Johnson, and more diapers brands, but it is enlightening to see a few online baby shops such as LilCaliph and The Babyloft. But I guess the best part of organising the expo at Midvalley means I get to go shopping afterwards! I managed to shop a few t-shirts for Husayn which is suppose to be his Hari Raya t-shirt. Anyway, I am also searching for his Hari Raya baju melayu, preferably the Teluk Belanga type. Anybody knows any good shops selling Baju Melayu Teluk Belanga for 1 year old size? The other day I meant to buy the baju Melayu from LilCaliph but it seemed that I was too late and my favourite colour is already sold out!

7 superstars:

Zuhaini said...

mcm best je parenthood expo ni eh.. :)

siti fatimah said...

semlm i pon pi sana nape lahhh tak terserempak yek??? mungkin tak perasan kot... semlm MV sgt sesak terlalu ramai kan!!!! not suit for baby lahh i rasa hehehe...

ladyell said...

Ell pn jarang ler guna stroller.So my hubby je yg carry aryan guna carrier.
same je org lelaki nih.leceh katenyer...

My Indulgenze said...

so sad i missed this expo!
but so glad to hear u also into babywearing...my girl now 17 months, comfy to carry in a ring sling...no need to take strollers also safer in a crowded place...

supermummy said...

zuhaini
lebih best sopping di midavalley! kehkeh

siti fatimah
betol, the place is so packed i keep hitting other people's stroller..tension je..hahah

ladyell
itula..saya tak kisah je dia nak guna carrier..sbb dia jugak yg dukung..kehkeh..tp bila guna stroller ni saya la pulak yg kena tolak..aisehh..

my indulgenze
hey u r the one selling the ring sling right? never tried those before..usually we only use the baby carrier..even that is a gift from my auntie!hehe..

Zanna_MamaBatrice said...

anak dara zana tu
x suke duduk stroller ler...
jenuh nak mendukung dia
hu hu hu

precious innocent said...

stroller ryan pun dah berabuk dah... sbb ayahnye volunteer nak dukung ryan... huhu...

nak jual, mother i kata simpan pulak.. isk..

-mama emma-

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com : background image by Patrick Hennessey