Saturday, July 19, 2008

Lazy Saturday

Sama gaya. Lain saiz.
I'm trying to make up for the lost time that I spent away from blogging and here I am on Saturday! Today me, husband and Husayn went to Endah parade for bowling! Well, my company have this bowling competition and I sort of accidentally got into it. It was fun but well I spent most of the time avoiding the longkang. Haha. Husayn was behaving really well that I think maybe next time I can bring him to bowling again. We got home by noon and then we proceed to sleep all day. Heaven!

2 superstars:

precious innocent said...

huh!! dah bkurun i x main bowling...

-mama emma-

Zanna_MamaBatrice said...

hu hu hu
hari cuti intan
sure mmg rasa malas yg amat
nak2 boleh bangun lewat kan

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com : background image by Patrick Hennessey