Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Good riddance acne ridden face!

top: current
bottom: 4 years ago

I was browsing through all photos on my pc when I came across photo of mine with all this big, painful acnes ridden face which was actually around 3 or 4 years ago. Let me tell you about my battle with acnes. I won't call mine pimples because to me pimples are all those tiny little dots on your face. But mine was worse than that! And the worst thing about acnes are people around you will start asking what happen to your face/ why aren't you doing something to your face/ why is it getting worse/ kind of questions. I remember dreading going back to kampung because it will mean endless questioning by aunts, uncles and relatives alike about my face. Hey even my boss ask me why there are so many jerawat on my face! How embarassing was that!

And I felt pressured.

So what did I do to stop all those mocking and endless questions? The acnes started sprouting back in 2003 during my final year in uni and it has ups and downs after that. I remember going to Adonis using my student loan money ( bukan PTPTN ya..haha) to 'fix' my face. And spending 1k++ for all those facials during student days are not cheap either. But the acnes still kept coming back.

I tried all sorts of products but it will work for a while and then it will started to show up again. And then I came across this supposed to be miracle cream - 'Natasya'. I found out about Natasya after browsing through cari forum and a forumer there was raving about how Natasya really works for her pimple problems. And so I decided to try it, and it was really working! Not only acnes were gone but the acnes marks were also easily removed. Suddenly I have my face again and that was the best feelings in the world! So, imagine my shock when after using Natasya for 1 1/2 years that I found out the cream actually contains hazardous ingredients that can even claim your life! So I stopped using Natasya and I started using Olay Total Effects, which also works well on my face.

I still have my occasional pimple days especially when PMS strikes but the pimples are minor compares to all those acne-era that I have gone before. It really felt good to pinch your own face and not accidentally touching those big ugly bumps that was acnes. My advice drink lots of water and don't forget to wash your face before going to bed..and stop touching your face because your hands are really full of bacterias even though you think they are squeaky clean!

7 superstars:

Mimi said...

wow.. who would've tot natasha cream yg finally berkesan.. tapi ada hazardous content eh? i'm still finding the perfect cure for my sensitive skin though..

pizli_mw said...

hmm tak kisahla apa pun janji kau tak stop tulis.. jgn sibuk tulis dua minggu lepas tu 4 tahun stop menulis..

menulis = blogging..

supermummy said...

mimi
good luck in searching for the perfect products! tp definitely mmg take time sebab kadang2 ikut nasib jugak..

pizli
selamat datang wahai kawanku! kehkeh..tu la aku ni ikut mood...sekarang tgh mood rajin la ni..tgh berusaha utk 1 post per day..harap2 berjaya!

jetsetter said...

hi mimi( that's ur name kan) I tgk blog u while browsing..:)
Anyway, yeaaapp i pernah ada pimples jugak..sgt teruk okay( mcm katak kodok..ohh lg teruk rasanya) malu sungguh, sampai takda org nak..hahha
But then, I went ti Skin Clinic and yeap, finally! Semua okay dah, but I know how did you feel :)

supermummy said...

jetsetter
eh saya adalah intan..maybe u tersilap kot..eh ke u mean mimi yg first sekali kasi comment tu..kehkeh..i pon konfius jugak

precious innocent said...

i dah immuned dgn pimples nie...

rasanya time preggy dulu pimples i ada la kurang sikit.. tp la nie dah naik byk balik... belasah je la..

janji hubby n ryan x geli time nak kish2 pipi i yg ala2 bulan ittew!!! :P

-mama emma-

Zanna_MamaBatrice said...

yess...i pun pernah pakai natasya...sgt berkesan....
but now...
same like u
i pakai total effect jugak....
jugak berkesan...

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com : background image by Patrick Hennessey