Saturday, July 26, 2008

Fuming Friday

awas! jangan dekat!


Sorry for the fuming Friday mood. Yesterday I was talking about the Husband and today I wish I could knock some sense into him without resorting to physical violence. Haha. Not that I ever resort to physical violence but have you ever gotten sick of hearing your own nagging/membebel voice over and over again? I guess it needs patience and tons and tons of patience. The good thing is I'm at the office and I'm the kind of person who will automatically forgotten all my problem once I step into the office. Well on the bright side, tomorrow is weekend and I'm looking forward to lazing around the house with Husayn! Yippee! Happy weekend everyone!

5 superstars:

Mimi said...

hehh.. lookslike both of us didnt hv a happy friday morning.. gloomy day it is..

supermummy said...

aha itula..but i'm eating biskut tiger peanut choc cream now..and it usually help to make me burst with happiness and lega sikit..hehe..no wonder la makin mengembang..

pizli_mw said...

aku gunting sendiri rambut umar intan hahaha.. lagi satu aku rasa kau patut post ni http://www.kosmo.com.my/kosmo/content.asp?y=2008&dt=0729&pub=Kosmo&sec=Rencana_Utama&pg=ru_01.htm

precious innocent said...

besaunye lobang idung u!!!! :P

-mama emma-

Zanna_MamaBatrice said...

friday mmg memboringkan coz' asyik ingat esok adalah hari cuti

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com : background image by Patrick Hennessey