Monday, June 9, 2008

Cubeecraft yourself


I really, really love this super cute cubee craft from cubeecraft.com!

Guaranteed to make you hook, cubee craft enable you to create various characters that include Ultraman, Supermario (yep like I did in the above picture), Indiana Jones and even Kermit the frog! You only need a printer, preferably a thicker paper, sciccors, and cutter. You don't even need a glue to combine it together!

By the way, I made one for Husayn, and he crumpled it and then just threw it away..so I had to put it somewhere where he cannot touch it. Hehe..This also would make a cute and cheap gift to anybody so hope you enjoy it like I did!

Let's cubeecraft!

1 superstars:

precious innocent said...

bila la i nak cuba benda nie ek??

-mama emma-

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com : background image by Patrick Hennessey