Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Pixart that perfect pics








I accidentally stumbled upon Pixart website nearly two years ago as I was preparing for my wedding day. It was a delightful surprise for me as this website is actually a local website. I thought about using Pixart for all my wedding pics but turns out I have so many wedding pics that I decided to print all my wedding pics at a nearby photo shop instead.

So fast forward 2 years later and my son actually turns one year old and I thought it would be nice to compile all the pictures of him growing up in one neat photo book. So to everyone who are still looking for the perfect photo book, do try Pixart! You just need to download the software and you can add and edit photos as you wish, and then you can just email it back to them. They will do everything and once it is ready they will just post it to you! You don't even need to go out of the house! And look out for the promotions that they always held!

5 superstars:

Mimi said...

nice!! thanx for the info~

Ted said...

cool!!! baru tau! :D

mommylyssa said...

i pun dah order mine! can't wait for it to sampai!!!

precious innocent said...

nice!!!

-mama emma-

Zanna_MamaBatrice said...

nice...
xde ler berterabur gambar2 husyan tu kan...

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com : background image by Patrick Hennessey