Thursday, May 1, 2008

Malaysian Super Mummy Unites!

My precious

Welcome to Malaysian Super Mummy Unites! This blog is dedicated to all the fabulous Malaysian mummies out there and their cute little tots. I am a working mummy and I know how hard it is to juggle career, my baby: little Husayn and husband, not to mention houseworks. Being a first time mummy, I am still struggling at times though my baby have already turns 1. But fortunately, my mother and husband help me a lot in making things a lot easier. Furthermore with the magic of internet, I learned a lot from all those parenting forums, blogs and related websites.

I hope with this blog, I can share with all mummies out there the wonders and at times despair of motherhood itself. I also hope this blog will be beneficial not only to mummies, but also all mummies-to-be out there. You are also most welcome to share your experiences whether as mother, father or even grandparents!

Any email, comments or even grouses can be directed to moodyschmoody@gmail.com.

Lastly, hope you enjoy your stay here!

2 superstars:

precious innocent said...

welcome to blogsphere.. ahaks!!!

-mama emma-

Zanna_MamaBatrice said...

welcome
welcome
welcome
enjoy pengalaman menjadi seorg blogger

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com : background image by Patrick Hennessey